Friday, February 21, 2014

It's WINE tasting time!

With predicted weekend temperatures in the mid 60's, I think I speak for all of the Palmettes when I say IT'S WINE TASTING TIME!  Nothing beats a beautiful day with fabulous friends and delicious wine.  What's the only thing that could possibly make this day better, you ask?  LILLY of course!

A Sunny afternoon with friends at Pippin Hill Farm and Vineyards or Trump Winery can be picture perfect with right accessories. Bring your Acrylic Wine Glasses in 'True Navy Booze Cruise, Shorely Blue Trippin' and Sippin', or Spa Blue Lobstah Roll and sip in style!

When the tasting room closes make sure to grab a bottle for later and carry it out, like the true Lilly girl you are, in the Multi Wine Tote! Cheers Ladies!








1 comment :

  1. Those are some great wine totes! They look very feminine and chic. I think a lot of girl connoisseurs would love walking around with those wine totes. Haha! I think those wine glasses are cute too, although I think they’re not a good idea for wine tasting events? But I think they’d make for cute giveaways, though. :)

    Ursula Bettendorf @ Tipsy Totes

    ReplyDelete