Friday, December 20, 2013

How do you Holiday?

How do you Holiday? Here at Pink Palm, we all swoon over the holidays and the festivities that come along. Of course, during the cold winter months we all wonder, "How long ‘til summer?" For now, however, let’s spike the punch and have ourselves some mistletoe mischief! Our own rituals and traditions make our holiday season unique and memorable. We all have different influences and details that make it so special such as; holiday décor, planning the perfect party, attending Galas, family events, and so much more. That being said, we wanted to hear your stories, ideas, and most of all, “How do you Holiday?”













































“How I holiday is decorating my tree with my family right after thanksgiving while watching my favorite Christmas movies, The Holiday and The Grinch. After my family holiday party on Christmas Eve, my mom and I wear matching pajamas and get to open one present each.”












































"How I holiday is always finding the perfect ornament with five spaces to fit each one of my family member’s names. We love getting the perfect Christmas cards and preparing for them with silly and funny pictures. One of my favorite traditions is opening one Christmas Eve gift with my siblings which are always matching pajamas!”















































“How I holiday is baking Christmas cookies while decorating the tree with my family. On Christmas Eve, it is a tradition that we have a family dinner and go to our church Christmas Eve service. Every year after church we all sit down and watch It’s a Wonderful Life!”

No comments :

Post a Comment