Thursday, March 12, 2015

Meet Brittney | Alexandria's Store Manager

Have you been to our Old Town Alexandria store recently? Did you notice how GREAT it looks? We have the super cute and creative Brittney to thank for that! She joined our staff a few months ago as Dual Store Manager of Pink Palm and Natty Beau and we are beyond excited to have her around! Brittney is not only a merchandising genius, but also a talented artist who enjoys painting Lilly prints on fun things like cornhole boards and TOMS shoes in her spare time. Find out more about our newest Pink Palmette below and definitely stop by Pink Palm Alexandria soon to officially welcome her!

"Life is a party! ...And I love to dress like it. I've been a Lilly Lover since my early days of sun and sandy toes growing up in the Outer Banks of North Carolina. When I moved to Alexandria with my fiance and two fluffy goldens, I traded in the surfboard for barre classes and marathons around this beautiful city. When I'm not delighting in all of the wonderful Lilly looks we have at the store, I'm busy planning my Italian wedding and exciting events we have coming up at The Pink Palm. So come stop in! I can't wait to meet you."



What are some of your likes and/or hobbies?
I love to travel, paint and go to barre class!

What is the best advice you have ever been given?
“A fool with a plan can outsmart a genius with no plan any day.”

What is your favorite Lilly print of all time?
There are so many! But there is a special place in my heart for Big Squeeze and Peel and Eat!

What is your favorite movie?
I love all the Marvel movies, but Thor is my favorite!

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
To our home in Italy, it’s my favorite place in the world!




If you think life as a Pink Palmette is right up your alley, you are in luck! We are currently hiring at several of our locations!

No comments :

Post a Comment