Monday, February 3, 2014

TRAY Bien!

Although January is already over, it’s not too late to get on those New Year’s resolutions! One resolution that seems to make it onto my list year after year is to get organized. There’s no better way to get started than with the new bright and cheery acrylic trays! These trays aren’t just for breakfast in bed anymore! I use the medium glass tray on the top of my dresser to hold all sorts of odds and ends, like perfume bottles, candles, lotions and jewelry. It’s an easy (and colorful!) way to tidy up the top of your dresser in a flash. I have also put one of the large trays on my entryway table as a catch-all for full hands! A designated spot for the day’s mail, my keys, and my Cha-Ching Gold Wallet, the large glass tray makes any entryway a little brighter!  The trays come in two different sizes and are both available in Tusk In Sun and First Impression.  Stop by your local Pink Palm to snatch one up before they are all gone!


Medium Glass Catchall Tray | Tusk in Sun | $28

Large Glass Catchall Tray | First Impression | $34



No comments :

Post a Comment