Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I Got Lucky

Mother Nature is taking us southerners by a wild surprise this winter and needless to say, we are READY for spring! For now, we must keep warm and layer in lots of Lilly!  One of the cardinal essentials you will need during this winter storm is the Skipper Printed Popover.  Not only is this popover made in our signature Cozy Terry, it also displays a chic gold zipper in the front which will ALWAYS spice your outfit up!  The printspiration behind this Spring 2014 print, I Got Lucky, is brimming with birds, details, and imagination.  Are you familiar with the tale of the seagull delivering you a surprise from the sky?  Well ladies, let me introduce you to I Got Lucky!

































Skipper Popover | Bright Navy I Got Lucky | $128

No comments :

Post a Comment