Friday, February 7, 2014

Lilly Loves You

Regardless of whether you plan on spending your Valentine's Day out on the town with that special someone or with your bestie and a carton of Ben & Jerry's, there is something to celebrate next Friday: the Charleston shipment of Spring! This week we decided to ask some of our favorite Palmettes what they planned on doing/wearing for their Valentine's Day activities: 
Daniella: I'm so excited to wear my Daylin Dress to dinner at Ten Sushi with my husband on the Downtown Mall. 
Marissa: My boyfriend and I are pretty spontaneous, but no matter what we do I'll be wearing my Yvetter Wrap Dress in 'Pop Pink On the Square'! 
Madeliene: This year for Valentines Day I'm celebrating my forever singleness with sushi in my Sunset Top... 
Lizzy: Jordan and I are going to Bella's on Main Street for dinner! I'll definitely be wearing the new 'I Got Lucky' Moxy Top in Pop Pink. 

Happy Valentine's Day y'all, no matter what you're doing Lilly Loves You!

1 comment :

  1. I'll be wearing Lilly on Valentine's Day...but it'll be the Elsa top and Evangelista pants, both in solid black. Not quite what you expected? :) (I'm playing in the orchestra pit for a musical that weekend.)

    ReplyDelete